Monday, February 7, 2011

Kimberly's Update



Hello to all of Book Obsessed Chicks awesome followers. I have been immersed in my Kindle for a few moons and must apologize for not posting as much as I should. I find that the accessibility of being able to order a book at 3am, and begin to read it because I am  too curious, is mind-boggling. It hasn't done much for my sleep pattern either. I've read Hannah Howell's Highlander series, Monica McCarty's Highlander series, I'm currently obsessed with Karen Marie Moning's Highlander series. Are any of you beginning to see a pattern here?

I'm going to review Karen Marie Moning's Highlander series because they actually come before the Fever series and many of the characters from the Highlander series appear in the Fever series. Aside from that, all the men are seriously hotttt....

I've also been busy with my book club, the Book Obsessed Chicks Club, and we still are engrossed with Lara Adrian. 

There are also several books from my favorite authors coming out soon.  On March 1st,  Livewire by Lora Leigh and Shayla Black's Surrender to Me, will be on bookshelves. This is part of the Elite Ops books that Joey has so awesomely reviewed for you all here on the blog. JR Ward's Lover Unleashed will be out on March 29th. Donna Grant's Untamed Highlander arrives on April 26th. If I have missed any or if anyone would like to add a book, please comment and I'll do my best to add that book...

Thanks to you all for dropping by the blog, Joey and I appreciate each and every one of you! Please suggest us to your reader friends... (((HUGS)))

KIMBERLY








No comments:

Post a Comment