Friday, October 30, 2015

COASTAL MAGIC 2016 SPOTLIGHT ON HILDIE MCQUEEN

Hildie McQueen at RT2015 in Dallas
Always a hoot...



Hi all! Today I have one of the funniest and most talented ladies I know, author Hildie McQueen. I had the great fortune of meeting her several years ago at my first Lori Foster's RAGT event and since then I have been enjoying her antics and her books. Hidlie is one of the featured authors at COASTAL MAGIC CONFERENCE, which takes place in Florida in February 2016.I hope you enjoy this little give and take that we have put together! 
ENJOY!

1. What is your biggest vice?

I adore purses, totes, bags or whatever you call them!!  I love to look at bags, touch them hug them close and of course buy them.  Funny thing is once I own them, the love affair can be over, so I make sure to wear them right away and get compliments.  The more compliments my purses gets, the more likely it will be worn over and over!

2. If you could interview one person (and it doesn’t have to be a writer) who would it be?

Don't wrestle me to the ground and kick my butt Kimmie, but I would definitely interview David Gandy.  It's been on my bucket list for years to meet him, so given the option I would jump at the chance!  For those who don't know who he is, David Gandy is a British supermodel who happens to be super hot.

3. What will always make you smile, even on a bad day?

Dogs.  I have grown to be such a furry critter lover, especially dogs.  Can't help but smile when my dogs get so excited about the little things in life.  What a reminder that in every moment we should stop and appreciate the gift.


4. Tea or Coffee? And how do you take it?

I was just thinking this morning how I wanted to open a tea shop named "Shades of Earl Grey" and have all kinds of Earl Grey blends.  Think about it.  Lavender Earl Grey, Earl Grey Crème, Earl Grey Chai...  I think it would be a hit.  Add honey and cream, you'll sip your way to heaven. And yes, I add honey to black tea...I know some people say it's a no-no, but in my opinion it's an "Oh Yeah!"

5. If you couldn’t be a writer anymore, what profession would you take up?

I would be a hot mess because I don't have a Plan B at this juncture. This question made me think a lot and finally I came up with probably going back to administrative work or maybe I'd be the next YouTube sensation as a cover model stalker. Wait, I am going to open "Shades of Grey" tea shop Yeah that's it!

Don't forget to stop by Hildie McQueen's Website and check out all her reads. 


COASTAL MAGIC CONVENTION 2016



4 comments: