Thursday, March 22, 2018

Book Obsessed Chicks Spotlight on Author CHRISTI CALDWELL



Before I go into my spotlight on Christi Caldwell, I would like to congratulate this amazingly talented author of so many of my favorite books, on her RITA Nomination for Historical Romance: Long, with THE SCOUNDREL'S HONOR (SINFUL BRIDES)


Christi Caldwell is not only an indomitable author of Historical Romance, she is a wife, mother of three amazing human beings and a remarkable friend. I began to read Christi's books back in 2015 with SEDUCED BY A LADY'S HEART and promptly went on to read every single book on her back list. It has been an love affair with Christi Caldwell's books ever since and through the magic of the Internet, Christi and I met and have become great friends.

Christi Caldwell's writes from the heart and she expertly crafts one memorable tale after another. Her dedication to her fans is just another facet to her warm and inviting personality. If you have never read a book by Christi Caldwell, you should, because you will be all the better for it and have found your next go to historical romance author.

UP NEXT FROM CHRISTI CALDWELL






1 comment: