Friday, November 4, 2011

In Bed With a Highlander by Maya Banks



HEY FOLLOWERS... HERE IS AN AWESOME REVIEW BY FIRST TIME GUEST BLOGGER DAWN PEACHEY!!!  THANK YOU DAWN!!



From the moment I started this book, was entranced. I was unable to put it down. I only did when real life insisted or I could no longer keep my eyes open. I first fell in love with the character of Alaric in the first book In Bed with a Highlander. This book just confirmed what the first book alluded to; Alaric is fiercely loyal and protective. This is evident in his loyalty to his clan, but also to Keeley. You could feel the love Keeley and Alaric have for one another radiating off the pages. It is that love that allows Keeley to let go of Alaric so he can fulfill his duty to his clan, even though it is killing her on the inside. Through the entire book I was praying that things would work out, that God would not allow something to come between a love this strong. This book made me laugh out loud; it made me weep with sadness, and joy. I highly recommend it. I look forward to reading the third and final installment in this lovely trilogy.

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment