Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lora Leigh's RAW 2011 in Maryland

Denise S from my Book Club and I had the awesome fortune of going to the Rocky Gap Resort in Cumberland, Flintstone, Maryland for Lora Leigh's RAW convention. There, we got to meet and reconnect with amazing authors in a very laid back setting. This was an event of a lifetime where I have to say I made many friends who I will cherish always... C.H. Admirand, Amanda  McIntyre, Sahara Kelly, Beth Williamson, Stephanie Julian, Bianca D'Arc, Cheyenne McCray/Jaymie Holland, Jayne Rylon, Mari Carr, Nikki Duncan, Monica Burns, Jacquelyn Frank, Trixie Stiletto, Mary Wine, Sylvia Day, Angela Knight, Lori Foster... other awesome people like model Scott Nova, Girlies Monique Ito and Sabrina Rautio, Donna Williamson and Natalie Justice... So happy to have met you all!!!



















































ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS PAGE ARE THE PROPERTY OF 
PHOTOGRAPHY BY KIMBERLY ROCHA 2011
AND CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT PERMISSION

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time I hope to join the party someday.
    Ann/alba

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always I had a great time at RAW! Looking forward to the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alba... I hope you get to... It was awesome....
    Jayne... you are fabulous and I can't wait to grope you again :)

    ReplyDelete