Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Monique's Review of **Dangerously Red (A Dark and Dirty Tale #3) by Kristin Miller**



In the third and last part of A Dark and Dirty Tale is the most exciting, and by far. And it would be difficult to be read as a standalone, you would miss a lot, and it would be a shame, because this is a fantastic trilogy, and not because it is fine erotica, but also because the story is fabulous. Don’t believe for a second, that you will get one tiny spoiler from me! With only a few moments left before having to choose her mate, Ivy is the involuntary cause of a battle royale between Reaper and Lukas, and she chooses. And oh my goodness, Ms. Miller almost made me have a heart attack! DANGEROUSLY RED is aptly titled because there is danger throughout the book and the gothic feeling adds to the tension, whether it concerns relationships, or the political angle. 

As usual, Ms. Miller’s writing is impeccable, and very lyrical; the sex scenes are sizzling hot, but what impressed me the most is that in a novella, I felt so much, that my heart broke for Ivy and the decision she made, but more specifically for the reason she made her decision, and if that is not a major accomplishment, I don’t know what is. I also very much appreciated the subtle case Ms. Miller made for or against? some alphas. There are tremendously exciting plot twists, and one is an epic shocker! Ms. Miller also has the best description I have ever read about how it feels to shift, and for the first time, I would have wanted to experience it myself. 


DANGEROUSLY RED is absolutely fantastic!

~MONIQUE~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment