Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Vampire Academy Christian Ozera Trailer


The new trailer that was released on Sunday November 7th. Time to start getting ready for Last Sacrifice release day December 7th. I CAN NOT WAIT!! All I know is December 7th better hurry up.27 days and counting!! As it gets closer to release day i will be posting more about this wonderful series!! I am Team Dimitri but Adrian has my Heart too lol...Don't miss this Kick Ass Series by a wonderful writer!Here is a quote from Richelle Mead Facebook page:
Richelle Mead:Here you go, the first Last Sacrifice teaser from Penguin Australia. They're alternating character & quote teasers. This is a character and has Spirit Bound spoilers. It seems short, but there's a clue in there...though it might be more obvious to me than you since I have insider knowledge and have read it many, many times. :)



What do you think this trailer means???

Go here to see a list of the Vampire Academy Series:http://www.richellemead.com/books/vampireacademy.htm

Richelle Mead Facebook Page:http://www.facebook.com/richellemeadfanpage
And yes this is her REAL Facebook Page!!

2 comments:

  1. I dont think Christian did it, but the images dont make sense to me yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it is interned to mean Christin bc there is ?? behind it. He just looks like the guilty party.(Joey)

    ReplyDelete