Saturday, October 30, 2010

Welcome to Joey's and Kim's First Day!

Welcome Readers, Friends and Authors etc.... Joey and I began this blog today because we are voracious readers and we want to spread the word about our favorite books and authors. Like most of our friends, our reading obsession began with Twilight. Speaking for myself, I was a very big reader growing up but having kids made me put books on the back-burner. Needless to say, I am back with a vengeance. I haven't watched television in 3 years, instead, I read constantly.

I've been very fortunate to have many some of my favorite authors and hope to continue to do so. Hopefully tomorrow, Joey or I will have a review up so we can show our stuff so to speak. So please take a look and if you like it, tell your friends. If you are an author, we would love to read and review your book, so please let us know!!

 Thanks for your attention and welcome to
  Book Obsessed Chicks!

 Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment