Friday, February 4, 2011

Hey Guys Update!

 Hey guys I know we haven't updated in a while, so I just wanted to stop by and let you know that don't worry we haven't abandon y'all. We have just had a lot going on. To some it all up I have been running around with my head cut off. Between running my business and taking care of my family and all the crap that has happened this week, I just haven't had a chance to sit down at night and do a write up on the books I have read at night. To some up my week. I have had to go out and get a new hot water tank, a tooth pulled that broke, a plumber for the bathroom, ordering new carpet for the whole house, having the house measured for the carpet and about 15 other things I won’t bore you with. Boils down to I haven't had a chance to do anything. Well that's not all true, I finally said the hell with it and my friend Brittany and I went and got a pedicure and waxing Thursday night. Just so we could get away for an hour!! I am hoping to sit down tomorrow (Saturday 2/5/11) and do a write up of all the books I have read at night when everyone has gone to bed in my house. So get ready I have about a week’s worth I will be posting every night after I get them all wrote up tomorrow.

~Joey~

No comments:

Post a Comment