Sunday, September 25, 2011

An Evening With Author Terri Brisbin

Hey All! Yesterday I had the great fortune of having author Terri Brisbin in my home for the Book Obsessed Chicks Club. Terri came answered questions, signed her books and spent an all around amazing afternoon and evening with us! Here's a view at some of the fun!















And of course I made awesome goodie bags for my girlies and one of you gets to win one!!! Here are my rules:
1. Go to author Terri Brisbin's website: http://www.terribrisbin.com/index.php
2. Click on her Storm Series book A Storm of Passion
3. Tell us what the prologue and Chapter 1 is about.
4. Most accurate people get their name put in a hat... I draw winner TOMORROW NIGHT 10PM
GOOD LUCK
~KIMBERLY~

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like such a great evening. Hope to be able to join you ladies sometime in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a fabulous time visiting you all yesterday! I felt as though I'd known you all for my whole life...a very nice feeling. And thanks for the beautiful gift basket and all the food!

    I hope to visit again!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new Adult Fiction Novelist here! :) I have a block as well http://authorshanorawilliams.blogspot.com/ If you can PLEASE take the time out to review my new book 'Behind Her Beauty.' It is a great book and a full description comes with the link on my blog. PLEASE check it out and tell me what you think! :)

    ReplyDelete