Monday, December 20, 2010

Book Discussion Night at Kimberly's featuring Lara Adrian's- Kiss of Crimson

A very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all followers and readers of Book Obsessed Chicks.
              This past weekend I just had my second Book Club Night where I featured discussion about the most amazing author Lara Adrian's second Midnight Breed book, Kiss of Crimson. I also had a twenty question trivia contest which the very intuitive Christine Cameron won. Congrats to Christine, who even brought Dante's dog "Harvard" to the evening!  Hope you all enjoy a look into my book night!
~KIMBERLY~


                                         Our Trivia Winner: Christine Cameron holding Harvard

1 comment:

  1. Loved the books, love the center pieces very orginal. thanks Kim

    ReplyDelete