Tuesday, April 30, 2013

GUEST REVIEWER ~ Pat Sheppard's Review of Mary Wine's DREAM SHADOW ~



Dream, Book 1

Sheriff Brice Campbell never met a psychic worth a dime. Until Grace. She’s the real deal, an Army psychic tracker with a flawless record for finding her target. And somewhere behind her bristling defenses is a woman he’s determined to coax out into the light of day.

Grace’s legendary ability to keep her emotions walled off from her gift is the key to her success. Unfocused equals unproductive. Only this time, her target is a child that’s gone missing. Worse, an unexpected attraction to Brice is messing with her concentration, big time.

Desire sends them both up in a firestorm of passion, which only makes it painfully clear that the Army’s secret weapon has one embarrassing flaw. In matters of the heart, she’s a rank amateur.

Brice is more than willing to help her navigate these unfamiliar waters, but bringing her heart out of the shadows exposes her to danger neither saw coming. And from which no army can save her.

PAT SHEPPARD'S REVIEW

I would give this book five stars. I loved this book because it was not like so many others these days. From the moment Grace met Brice you knew something special was going to happen.

Often times I cannot tell where I have placed my keys. I feel there is something lingering out there that I am supposed to do but I just can't put my finger on it. Well Grace could tell me where my keys were if she was not so busy looking for lost people. Her psychic ability is a thing of legends. But as with all psychic, gypsies and fortune tellers, they can read everyone's life but their own. Grace came in search of another's lost child and in the end found her own. Come into Grace’s world and find out how it is to be needed by the world but wanted by no one until your true someone steps into you way.

5 Stars (Hook Line and Sinker)


No comments:

Post a Comment