Monday, October 21, 2013

RECAPPING MY NJRW CONFERENCE WEEKEND WITH KIMBERLY

Connie Brockway giving her speech at the Saturday NJRW Luncheon




This was my first time at the NJRW PUT YOUR HEART IN A BOOK Conference and I truly enjoyed myself. This is definitely a conference for writers. As most of you know, I am very social and just being able to meet and socialize with these brilliant writers was such an honor. There was a Saturday Book Signing that was open to the public which was a highlight of the event. This event was very well organized and easy to navigate. I must give kudos to Cathy Genna, the bookseller from Barnes & Noble. This lady is a lover of romance and she so knows what she is doing and what the typical romance reader wants. Chairperson, Nicole Doran and her co-chair Penni DePaul did a great job. Author and good friend, CH Admirand made this such a great time for me. She always makes sure everyone is taken care of and I so appreciate her!

My beautiful and talented friend, CH Amirand


Diana Cosby always smiling!

Penni DePaul with her debut book under PA DePaul

Cathy Maxwell (Fan  Girl moment for Kim)

Nancy Herkness! So sweet 

Roz Lee and Melinda Leigh looking so sharp!!!

Can I ever take a bad picture of Sara? NO

Yet another Fan Girl Moment with Hannah Howell

Margaret Mallory is so nice!


Terri Brisbin with her latest book!

After the fabulous signing, the Book Obsessed Chicks had a lovely dinner with authors, Cathy Maxwell, Elizabeth Hoyt, Tina Gabrielle and Shirley Hailstock. This was such a relaxing evening and we had a great server that was so happy to receive a signed book by Cathy Maxwell.

Cathy Maxwell with our awesome server Ciara


Elizabeth Hoyt and Shirley Hailstock



Under the Covers Book Club chica, Francesca Bensi with Cathy Maxwell


Cathy and Elizabeth Hoyt having fun

Francesca with Shirley Hailstock
I WILL RECAP THE LUNCHEON LATER ON THIS WEEK AS I THINK IT DESERVES IT'S OWN POST.

10 comments:

  1. I am so glad that all the BOC ladies had a good time at this event. You are so lucky to live close enough to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! Wish I could have made it this year. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! It sure look like you had a great time and love all the great photo's! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great meeting you! Next time I hope to spend more time chatting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I lived closer so I could go with you all. I am so addicted to going to these now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry I missed it. I hope I can catch it next year. Loved the photos! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved that we connected at NJRW ... and that we share the same fan girl admiration for Cathy Maxwell!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know when the BOC is in the house fun is had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you had a great time at NJRW! (I'm very honored to appear on your blog too.) I hope you'll come back next year!

    ReplyDelete